Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feel my pain

Today was going to be the day I got everything done. My finals are all finished, essays all turned in, just my web class and a couple things to turn in for my Conservatory classes. So I woke up with a mental list of the things I needed to get done today so tonight could be a night of complete relaxation - go to McDonald's to pick up the Redbox DVD I reserved for tonight, go to Walmart to pick up some supplies for my Conservatory stuff, cash my paycheck, go to the Performing Arts Center to get the Conservatory stuff I had to do out of my bass case, and then go turn that stuff in. I did what I probably should not have done though, and waited to complete all this until I knew I would have just enough time to finish it all and get back to the apartment in time to start making burgers and fries for dinner. 3:30 rolled around and I threw on my coat and ran out the door, reached in my pocket for my keys to lock up, and... nothing. No keys. Back on the dresser. Inside the locked apartment. Yes, my car keys also. So I had to call my girlfriend at work to come let me in. I know she was glad to leave work but I was so mad that I had to do that and that I didn't get anything done today. Looks like it will be another late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment